26 January 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my new What's On The Bench blog!

I'll be posting short updates each day that I'm in the shop (usually Monday through Wednesday) showing what was on my work bench during that day. I got the idea today as I was cleaning up and organizing my work space. I still have a lot of organization to do, so you'll get to see a little bit of that process, too, as I figure out which tools I'll be using most frequently and keeping in the easy to access spots around my space.

I hope that this will be a fun way for me to process everything that I'm doing during my time at Baxendale Guitar as well as for you to get an idea of what it is I'm doing and have a peek into the world of a luthier-in-training.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave some feedback; I'd love to hear your thoughts, critiques, or encouragement. Just remember that this is a family friendly blog. I really don't want to have to moderate the comment section, so just be respectful to everyone here.

Thanks,
Steven